Indiana University Health Technologist-Ultrasound (Bloomington Hospital) in Bloomington, Indiana
Performs ultrasound procedures for radiological diagnosis, in a timely fashion, while demonstrating the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to work with patients from pediatric through geriatric. Follows physician's instructions, prepares and operates equipment and positions patients correctly in order to record the requested diagnostic images. Treats patients with care and respect.
• Basic Life Support certification required.
• Registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) required.
• May be required to beregistered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT).
• Requires ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning.
• License from Indiana State Department of Health if applicable. REQNUMBER: 264535