Kettering Medical Center Environmental Services Worker II-Fort Hamilton Hospital-Full-time 2nd shift in Hamilton, Ohio
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Kettering Health Hamilton
Kettering Health Hamilton, formerly Fort Hamilton Hospital, has been serving the Hamilton community for over 90 years.
Leads the way to better health in the Butler County area, serving patients from Fairfield, Oxford, Cincinnati, Middletown and surrounding communities.
KH Hamilton offerings include maternity, emergency, the most advanced wound healing in Butler County, and a range of outpatient services.
In 2020, KH Hamilton received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.
Full-service, community hospital licensed for 203 beds.
In 2020, KH Hamilton received several awards from Healthgrades:
America’s 250 Best Hospitals (2018-2020)
America’s 100 Best Pulmonary Care (2018-2020)
Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award (2020)
The Environmental Service Worker II position may include, but is not limited to:
• Follow verbal and written safety guidelines
• Perform required cleaning functions for designated work area
• Document all daily assignments
• Flexibility due to changes in schedule and/or staff shortage
• Demonstrate proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all aspects of the job
• Report any equipment issues to appropriate person or department
• Engage with staff and patients in a professional manner
• Record keeping and equipment storage
• Regular and Hazardous waste handling as well as operating waste processing equipment
• Sterile area cleaning such as the Operating rooms, sterile processing, and MRI
• Delivering supplies to correct location
• Operating the laundry equipment as well as changing curtains
• Various utility duties as assigned
• 1 year of housekeeping and/or service-related field
• Floor care experience
• Able to lift/push/pull 10lbs to 25lbs daily
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service towards staff and patients
• Knowledge of electronic devices (computer, tablets, etc.)
• Ability to read, write, communicate and understand written instructions given in English
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
• Must have the ability to plan, initiate responsibilities and follow through with the minimum direction
• Strong communication skills, attitude, and attendance
• High school diploma or GED
Requisition Number: 2021-31667
Shift: Second Shift
Shift Time: days
External Company URL: http://www.ketteringhealth.org/
Street: 630 Eaton Avenue
FTE: 80 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 1.0